Walk to School Week
17th May 2021
This week is walk to school week!
Why not leave the car at home and try walking to school?
Walking to school has the following benefits:
- It helps us to keep healthy.
- It can be fun - see what interesting things your children can spot!
- It’s good for the environment and improves air quality around schools.
- It helps children to learn as children arrived at school more refreshed and happy.
- You get to spend more time together as a family.
- You won’t get stuck in traffic or have to hunt for a parking space!
- It’s free, you will save money on petrol and you don’t need any expensive equipment to walk!
You can find more information about walk to school week and activities to support with walking to school through the following website: