Year 6 - Mrs L. Bailey
For the Summer Term our topic will be ‘Reach For The Stars’ which will focus upon health, fitness and wellbeing. For our hook we will be dressing up as someone who has inspired us or something we aspire to be. We will also be visited by English women's rugby player Ceri Large and have the opportunity to have a rugby taster session with her and Cinderford Rugby Club.
After half term we will have swimming every Wednesday.
- UKS2 Autumn Term Curriculum Plans overview (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Autumn Term Homework (0.45 MB)
- UKS2 Spring topic overview read all about it (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Spring Homework (0.63 MB)
- UKS2 Summer Topic overview reach for the stars (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Summer Homework (0.45 MB)