Year 5 - Mr S. Harris
This term our topic' is 'Reach for the Stars' we will be studying inspirational people and the special qualities they possess.
We have an international rugby player visiting our class and running a training session.
In our Art lessons we are focusing on sketching and drawing with the aim of entering an art competition.
In PE we are learning about Orienteering and Fitness work with the mini-marines. (PE Days are Monday and Thursday)
Homework will be set and can be completed weekly or handed in by the end of term, remember an R1 is given for every completed piece.
Regular reading is also rewarded. An R1 is given every time you read to an adult at home.
- UKS2 Autumn Term Curriculum Plans overview (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Autumn Term Homework (0.45 MB)
- UKS2 Spring topic overview read all about it (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Spring Homework (0.63 MB)
- UKS2 Summer Topic overview reach for the stars (0.01 MB)
- UKS2 Summer Homework (0.45 MB)