Keep up to date with the latest school information regarding the Coronavirus outbreak
Latest government advice regarding Covid-19 is as follows:
Individuals are not required to self-isolate if they live in the same household as someone with Covid-19, or are a close contact of someone with Covid-19, and any of the following apply:
- They are fully vaccinated.
- They are below the age of 18 years and 6 months.
- They have taken part in or are currently part of an approved Covid-19 vaccine trial.
- They are not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons.
Instead, they will be contacted by NHS Test and Trace, informed that they have been a close contact with a positive case and advised to take a PCR test.
Children should continue to attend school as normal. Children do not need to wear a face covering within in school.
Schools may still be asked to take additional measures, such as sending groups of pupils home to help break chains of transmission.
Everyone who has one of the symptoms of Covid-19 should isolate and await results of a PCR test as they did before. Children who have symptoms of Covid-19 will not be able to return to school until a negative PCR test has been obtained. Any child who tests positive for Covid-19 will not be able to return to school for at least 10 days following the onset of symptoms.
- Covid 19 Flow Chart for School Attendance (0.24 MB)
- Forest View Home Learning Plan (0.02 MB)
- COVID 19 003 Day to Day School Operation Risk Assessment (2.14 MB)
- Covid 19 001 Managing Premises Functions Covid 19 Updated (0.05 MB)
In this section
- School Information
- EYFS NEW STARTERS VIDEOS
- Admissions and Prospectus
- Help and Support
- Early Help
- Financial Reports
- GDPR - Data Protection
- Pupil and Sports Premium
- Pupil Groups
- Seesaw Home Learning
- School Clubs
- School Development Plan
- School Meals and Treetops
- School Uniform
- Special Needs Information
- Staff Members
- Term Dates
- Virtual School Tour
- Have Your Say